- University of Virginia’s Provost Office and Graduate School of Arts & Sciences (2016/2017) – based on a proposal submitted to the Provost’s office, this fellowship provided me funding to begin a new research agenda on how sexual consent is obtained on college campuses ($14,000)
- Digital Humanities Fellowship (2016) – Over the course of the summer, I will be working with the Scholars’ Lab at the University of Virginia to build a dataset of Wikipedia. Using this data, I plan on conducting a more thorough quantitative analysis of how articles are tagged for deletion and the subsequent outcomes of those nominations.
- Office of the Dean of Students (2015/2016) – Fellowship support provided for my work on the development, coordination, and assessment of anti-violence programming surrounding issues of sexual violence and hazing at the University.
- Praxis Program (2013-2014). In conjunction with the Scholars’ Lab at the University of Virginia, I worked on a team of six interdisciplinary scholars to design a digital tool to enhance pedagogical engagement in the classroom. CLICK HERE to read my blog posts about the experience.
- Innovative Efforts Award (IDEA) ““Celebrating Academic Bravery- Filling the Bowl with Hope and Understanding” – Office of Access & Inclusion – James Madison University ($4000)
- Sociology & Anthropology Summer Research Grant – James Madison University ($4000)
- College of Arts & Letters Scholarly Workshop – James Madison University ($5000)
- Page-Barbour Grant – Speaker Series that allows us to coordinate guests to speak at UVa on their research agendas regarding Campus Sexual Assault ($5000)
- Eastern Sociological Society Travel Grant – 2014 ($300) & 2015 ($240)
- Arts Humanities and Social Sciences Summer Research Fellowship – 2012 ($4420)
- Departmental Conference Travel Grants:
- University of Virginia 2014 ($300)
- Georgetown University 2009 ($925)
- Finalist in 3MT competition at University of Virginia 2014
- 1st Place – 2014 Huskey Research Exhibition
- University of Virginia All-University Graduate Teaching Assistant Award – Media Studies 2012-2013 Academic Year
- Karl F. Landegger Honors Award in International Business Diplomacy (2010)